The Town & Country Hay Days Partnership* is the perfect place for the people of every age and background to explore the most interesting aspects of the Southeast Valley’s history, heritage and culture.
How to become a Member
The Town & Country Hay Days Partnership is a community organization. To join for the 2016 season, please, print out a
Complete the form and mail it, along with your annual membership check, to the following address:
Town & Country Hay Days Partnership – c/o Skipping Stars Productions – P.O. Box 2494 – Gilbert, AZ 85295
Annual Membership Fees
- Student, age 18 to 26 (with current student ID): $20.00**
- Individual: $40.00**
- Family (2 or more persons): $60.00**
- Corporate Sponsors: $200.00**
- Receive discounted (or often FREE) admission to Hay Days Partnership events
- Learn about events of interest to Southeast Valley residents and beyond
- Receive our monthly newsletter by email
- Heighten your understanding of the Southeast Valley’s history, heritage and culture through lectures, exhibitions, performances, movie outings and a wide variety of other activities
- Attend the Hay Days Partnership meetings
Stay up-to-date with all the history, heritage and cultural events and activities that are happening each month in the Southeast Valley by joining the Hay Days Partnership and receive our monthly Newsletter as part of your membership benefits.
* A Division of Skipping Stars Productions LLC
** Event and Supply fees may apply.