For our members
The Town & Country Hay Day Partnership is pleased to provide the following activities for its members:
- Monthly Meals: Dine with friendly members each month at different Southeast Valley restaurants featuring old Arizona charm.
- Cinema Club: Share an interesting movie selection, shot right here in Arizona, with a light snack each month, normally hosted on a Friday evening in the home of a member.
- Cultural Events and Presentations: Join us as we periodically celebrate the annual events important to the southeast valley culture.
Reservations for most activities are recommended.
Just for children
Children’s Playgroup: Arizona Young Pioneers*
- Playgroup with a pioneer twist. The Arizona Young Pioneers cater to the infant-to-preschool crowd.
- Parents and children get together to play, have fun, and visit child friendly local Arizona sites. The group – moms and children – meets weekly at the residence of one of the moms, or at a park, museum, or play area.
- Moms also meet monthly for dinner, bowling, or some other social activity.
- The Arizona Young Pioneers annual meeting | family picnic is in November.
*This group is not affiliated with the Town & Country Hay Day Partnership.
If you are interested in this playgroup, please contact us for referral.